Team DaMotta

Re: Team DaMotta

Postby [N]Sloop » Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:29 pm

[V]Wym wrote:Thankyou for the Offer Sloop....we welcome you to the team :greetings:
Though I hope we will get offers from some other western time zone guys as well?
My apologies if you misunderstood that I would insure team DaMotta's absolute victory however I was simply informing the team leaders that they need a mix of time zones. As for my choice of team I will wait until later so as to balance the time zones more appropriately.
[N]Sloop
Site Admin

Postby [N]Wym » Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:32 pm

[N]Sloop wrote:
[V]Wym wrote:Thankyou for the Offer Sloop....we welcome you to the team :greetings:
Though I hope we will get offers from some other western time zone guys as well?
My apologies if you misunderstood that I would insure team DaMotta's absolute victory however I was simply informing the team leaders that they need a mix of time zones. As for my choice of team I will wait until later so as to balance the time zones more appropriately.

LOL :lol: I gathered you may say that....Though I still hope we will get offers from some other western time zone guys as well?we do need an even spread
[N]Wym
Officer

Postby oOIYvYIOo » Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:36 pm

Sloop underneath my command, thats a door i would never close .
Nah i prefer to have him as adversary.
.☠. § § Lusitani Legio ,Fundator membrum
oOIYvYIOo

Postby [N]Tactacus » Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:45 pm

of course the emperor will gladly join the winning team.I guess da motta and chromey best get recruiting.

"I'm glad we burned Washington"

Me
[N]Tactacus
Emperor of the IIIrd Empire

Postby oOIYvYIOo » Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:07 pm

[N]Tactacus wrote:of course the emperor will gladly join the winning team.I guess da motta and chromey best get recruiting.

Ah and i thought that you would stay with your men till the last Imperator ...
oOIYvYIOo

Postby oOIYvYIOo » Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:47 pm

I think that in any ocasion ,teams should be made by CM . Rate the players as it was done with the nations ,something that might help would be to get N members to vote secretly on all the players that are whilling to participate on the Campaign.Giving vote acording cavalry skill,art,inf,coop on the battlefield etc .

This is the best thing that could happen with ntw III .
oOIYvYIOo

Postby [N]Sloop » Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:38 am

oOIYvYIOo wrote:I think that in any ocasion ,teams should be made by CM . Rate the players as it was done with the nations ,something that might help would be to get N members to vote secretly on all the players that are whilling to participate on the Campaign.Giving vote acording cavalry skill,art,inf,coop on the battlefield etc .
Yoyo, You sound like a little girl; "make it fair so my panties wont get wet." Clans, friends, and comrades want to fight together, not be assigned to whatever side. TBD is there for those who are too embarrassed to join you or Chromey so they can blame it on Fullin. You and Chromey need to man up and recruit your teams. This is kill or be killed!

Besides with my personal rating points I would have to fight alone.
[N]Sloop
Site Admin

Postby oOIYvYIOo » Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:11 am

Alright , for the Colonist Contigent, i ofter a pack of 24 beer botles for the first 2 ... now they will apply as bees on honey .
oOIYvYIOo

Postby [N]Fullin » Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:22 am

24 bottles ?

they will do it for a root beer and a sandwich...
[N]Fullin
Ambassador

Postby Zarathustra ITA » Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:09 am

I ask the permission to join Motta's team.
Zarathustra ITA

PreviousNext

Return to Brussels Campaign 1.0