The Naval Action Report

For discussions about Naval Action

Re: The Begining

Postby [N]Lancier » Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:17 pm

Where did you read that Wym it is really annoying if that is the case.
and it really annoys me that NA will trade RL money for better ships/upgrades similar to world of tanks etc
[N]Lancier
Officer

Postby [N]Wym » Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:33 pm

Its all over the NA forum/site?I certainly read alot about it back in the combat testing stage
[N]Wym
Officer

Postby [N]White » Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:54 pm

They won't trade money for ships better than those that can be made by players. So it's not really an issue.
[N]White
Officer

Postby [N]Wym » Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:57 pm

[V]White wrote:They won't trade money for ships better than those that can be made by players. So it's not really an issue.

Lets hope yr right......thou greed is a wonderful temptation.......and unfortunately every game out has some form of RL money for toys type set up i guess time will tell
[N]Wym
Officer

Postby [N]Clinch » Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:13 pm

No way Wym, Ive been testing that game since the first alpha release (2yrs ago). Ive talked with the admin quite a bit early on. Though I find the guy to be a complete asshole...he would never do this.
[N]Clinch
Officer

Postby stilgar » Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:24 pm

Well, one can buy ships and upgrades with gold bought with real money from other players I suppose, but commanding high-end ships requires certain XP/command level, and that cannot be bought as far as I know. XP/command level determines how big can be crew under your command and it takes time and effort to gain. So, if such a rich boy buys all the ships and upgrades, but he (or she, or it?) cannot command ships with crew larger than 50 men, no point in sailing on Victory, which requires crew of over 800 men lol. Overall, in open world I have seen mostly low-end or medium ships, with large (and slower!) ships apparently reserved mainly for conquest and large battles.
stilgar

Postby [N]Wym » Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:04 pm

Let us hope that they do not go down the money grabbing path..........only time will tell
[N]Wym
Officer

Postby [N]Clinch » Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:01 pm

He wont. Admin is very much against cheating, exploits and pay to win style architecture.
[N]Clinch
Officer

Postby stilgar » Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:59 pm

Hello, gents. The French are blob charging our (Dutch) ports using their advantage in numbers. So, any assistance is welcome. Perhaps we can still see an N squadron joining the war in the South-East. 7-9 CET is the usual port battle time. Hunting the French for sports can be done 24-7.

Btw, getting cash and leveling up is noticeably easier after recent patches, doing missions in group offering best XP and cash gaining rate.
stilgar

Postby [N]Lancier » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:17 am

There are lots of enemies of ntw3 on steam ww2 games,some FPS,other TW titles,M&B etc etc and RL course ^^ but sworn enemy is Naval Action :grin: lots buying the game from the community nowadays slowly ... N,Celtiberos,Templar,Grogs,BPA ...

This game stealing people from our mod like a pirate ntw3 mod splitting the community, i am angry to the game but i appreciate its success ... a great game really. :nod:

* My words were not for you you know that Stilgar just wanted to air my feelings ;> Good luck to you with your war against the French mate.

stilgar wrote: Perhaps we can still see an N squadron joining the war in the South-East.
[N]Lancier
Officer

PreviousNext

Return to The Sea Port