OW

For discussions about Naval Action

OW

Postby [N]Wym » Thu May 14, 2015 2:19 pm

Any Idea when us mere Frigate captains with get our invites to open world testing????

BTW how are you lads finding the OW??
[N]Wym
Officer

Re: OW

Postby [N]Tactacus » Thu May 14, 2015 4:53 pm

I used to play a game called "pirates" an old game i by sid meyer i loved it and this is like an new game of that for me.I enjoy it and find it quite addictive but there are long lonely times of sailing from point to point but i like that tbh.
Had a few good days captured a few sunk a few took a snow then the next day i had my worst lost the snow to what looked like a very powerful surprise and by god did it surprise me as i was attacking 2 ai ships came out of no where and blew me outta the water.its very tough on your own but still enjoyable but as a group/ fleet is where its best.An aquired taste is all i will say but it takes effort.

"I'm glad we burned Washington"

Me
[N]Tactacus
Emperor of the IIIrd Empire

Postby [N]Sloop » Thu May 14, 2015 6:19 pm

i was bored after my mates deserted me last weekend so I set sail from Dominica for the Spanish Main and explored the mainland coasts. Four hours later and after escaping numerous Spanish and Dutch attacks I dropped anchor near a small island just east of Aruba.
[N]Sloop
Site Admin

Postby [N]Tactacus » Thu May 14, 2015 7:28 pm

The server is down for a week I think for fixing bugs etc maybe after this.

Me
[N]Tactacus

Postby [N]Bloody Bill » Thu May 14, 2015 9:22 pm

All twelve people that own the game tried to play at the same time and broke the servers. :lol:
[N]Bloody Bill

Postby [N]Tactacus » Thu May 14, 2015 10:29 pm

Yes bill u may be right, on the forum there's talk of turning it into a hexagonal turn based sea game with only 2 players on at a time, so that should fix that problem and I guess that may persuade you to spend fifty bucks on it. :greetings:

Me
[N]Tactacus

Postby [N]Sloop » Thu May 14, 2015 10:50 pm

Don't even try Bill, he was sharp and stinging before, now that he's the Empereur there's no chance.
[N]Sloop
Site Admin

Postby [N]Bloody Bill » Thu May 14, 2015 11:13 pm

I just wonder if he took the entire hour between our posts to make the perfect response. I can imagine a lot of balled up paper on the floor for the ideas that didn't make it.
Attachments
age-of-sail-screenshot-4.jpg
[N]Bloody Bill

Postby [N]Tactacus » Fri May 15, 2015 9:23 am

Wow,i didn t realise brother V brother had a naval aspect? looks er different.Can it be modded?

Me
[N]Tactacus

Postby [N]Bloody Bill » Fri May 15, 2015 1:59 pm

Yea you pay $50.00 than e-mail and beg them to play. In three months they will let you know if you are there type and send you instruction on how to play OW. Now you can float around the big blue and listen to Sloop ask questions for an hour and a half about what to do. Oh you might run into and AI ship as well.

I found your OW pic from the other night. You and Clinch look happy. Commanders colors.
tacs_flag.jpg
tacs_flag.jpg (9.95 KiB) Viewed 12211 times
Attachments
tac_clinch_OW_sailing.jpg
[N]Bloody Bill

Next

Return to The Sea Port