Fleet battles

Postby [N]Tactacus » Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:33 pm

"I'm glad we burned Washington"

Me
[N]Tactacus
Emperor of the IIIrd Empire

Re: Fleet battles

Postby [N]Bloody Bill » Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:56 am

I don't get it. Looked like a NTW naval battle with all the boats running into each other.
[N]Bloody Bill

Postby [N]Tactacus » Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:17 am

I suggest you play a napoleon total war naval game bill and then compare, there both in ships and both in water the similarity ends there.

Me
[N]Tactacus

Postby [N]Bloody Bill » Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:29 pm

I have played NTW naval battles. They suck and are completely not interesting. My comment above is an opinion made from watching the videos you posted.
[N]Bloody Bill

Postby [N]Tactacus » Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:10 pm

Thanks for your opinion Bill as always held dear to the empereurs heart.

Me
[N]Tactacus

Postby [N]Bloody Bill » Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:11 pm

No shit intended just don't see the justification for this $50.00 game. I do hope you that play it enjoy it and represent the N the Elite Bloodthirsty way.
[N]Bloody Bill

Postby [N]Sloop » Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:53 pm

NA is a completely different breed of game. I am not overwhelming fond of it compared to NTW land battles but it does make for a pleasant distraction. I preferred the old multiplayer battles over the MMO system they are presently testing, perhaps because I have not worked my way up to a larger boat. I believe they need some major changes to the MMO but what exactly I'm not sure.

The first video almost illustrates the true beauty of the game and the battles are very team-coordination oriented with command and communication an absolute necessity. Like all good wargames skill is an important factor but tactics tale precedence. $50 is bit high for a beta but there are no other alternatives that come close to this age of sail simulation.
[N]Sloop
Site Admin

Postby [N]Lancier » Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:32 am

Agree. I liked the MP battles but OW not for me i think maybe couldnt still had the feeling or not looked deep not sure.
Sloop wrote:I am not overwhelming fond of it compared to NTW land battles but it does make for a pleasant distraction. I preferred the old multiplayer battles over the MMO system they are presently testing, perhaps because I have not worked my way up to a larger boat. I believe they need some major changes to the MMO but what exactly I'm not sure.

This or that its all about passion ?.. why we play these games but for some/most grown-ups these all comp games are for children only ? They dont know why we are here ?.. but to be Generals, Admirals etc. :grin: So all games are respectful its all about our dreams ?not the game itself sometimes ^^
[N]Lancier
Officer

Postby [N]Chromey » Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:42 pm

Ill see you this weekend in Trafalger hopefully Tac/Clinch.
[N]Chromey
Officer

Postby [N]Tactacus » Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:58 pm

I wont be there this sat chromey but i advise anyone to sail to plymouth dock then on saturday about 9gmt appear and youl probably see about 30 ships and youl have mp like it was before OW,it reminds me of the gentlemans club of years ago on ntw2.

Me
[N]Tactacus

Next

Return to The Sea Port