New Napoleonic game out "SOW Waterloo"

For discussions of napoleonic games

Re: New Napoleonic game out "SOW Waterloo"

Postby Lepic » Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:46 pm

would not at all be of surprise to me sir that you more than any other would go to such depths
these villainous channels and its high command are to be under investigation by the USACIDC
as an agent i felt compelled upon your confession to have you placed on the top priority list
a full investigation to combat subversive activities on the battlefield war crimes and in some cases crimes against coalition forces and host nation personnel has commenced
i hope justice will prevail
You must not fight too often with one enemy, or you will teach him all your art of war
Lepic

Postby [N]Sloop » Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:32 am

I'm relieved, I thought I might be investigated for sexual misconduct.
[N]Sloop
Site Admin

Postby Lepic » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:49 pm

I had assumed that these conversations, often taking place at intimate and vulnerable times, may not be communication episodes that people were openly willing to share, especially with an investigator?
You must not fight too often with one enemy, or you will teach him all your art of war
Lepic

Postby Lepic » Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:35 am

Lepic

Postby [N]Lancier » Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:06 pm

March of Eagles, Cossacks II, Napoleon's Campaigns, Pike & Shot, Histwar:LG & Histwar: N, Naval Action, Various HPS/JTS titles ! and now SoWW take its place in the bin ? time will tell but all makes too much money so far ! Only NTW3 could survive for years ? ^^
[N]Lancier
Officer

Previous

Return to The Officer's Club