Just Posted This On Lordz

For discussions of napoleonic games

Re: Just Posted This On Lordz

Postby [N]White » Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:21 am

We just got an update I imagine it would be a while? Besides possible changes/opinions from what I have seen are still massively debated by players.
[N]White
Officer

Postby [N]Lancier » Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:08 pm

White is totally right oOIYvYIOo, it may take some time. But i can easily say like among players debates go on among lords too, there are quite a few active lords that are already involved in the talks and the on-going work ... team leader may soon post some info on lordz public forum about the possible patch.
[N]Lancier
Officer

Postby [N]Wym » Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:57 pm

[N]Sloop wrote:
[N]Wym wrote:Indeed......you are certainly a wise and intelligent fellow.......a truely benifiecent being ...(etc, etc.).

Truly a proper and ambitious junior officer. Brilliant and effective on the field of battle as well as in Fullin's smoking lounge at the officer's club. Impressive.

You honour me......though I've obviously not spent enough time in Fullin's smoking lounge at the officer's club to earn my Majority.......despite the copious amounts of Claret,brandy and Cigarillos I've generously laid on after my many successful raids on the enemies baggage......let alone all the whores,strumpets and gigolos I have introduced to the High Command of [N] :wink:
[N]Wym
Officer

Postby [N]Wym » Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:58 pm

[N]White wrote:We just got an update I imagine it would be a while? Besides possible changes/opinions from what I have seen are still massively debated by players.

Xmas 2016 if we are lucky........
[N]Wym
Officer

Postby oOIYvYIOo » Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:33 pm

[N]Lancier wrote:White is totally right oOIYvYIOo, it may take some time. But i can easily say like among players debates go on among lords too, there are quite a few active lords that are already involved in the talks and the on-going work ... team leader may soon post some info on lordz public forum about the possible patch.

I know that it takes time,ive been here for 5 years . And i also know that there is always a delay,of months,of the day of the release. I just wanted to know ,specifically, if there is any date already outlined for the work to be done .

And again,i did not got any response on Lordz forum, and it seems you too are avoiding to respond.

What hapened with the NTW III earlier mod ?

Because there is not a single soul on this community that would say NO to that project .And no it would not split community ,that is absurd,or else Lordz should close HB and forbide everyone to play other games because it would make people to leave. Then the N militants should ask for the disband of Naval Action of the market because Tac is completly addicted and is not active on NTW III for months . I used Tac as i could use many other.
.☠. § § Lusitani Legio ,Fundator membrum
oOIYvYIOo

Postby [N]White » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:04 pm

Firstly Motta, none of us are entitled to know anything relating the the work the Lordz are doing. It will be done when it is done, all we can do is be patient and wait. I am sure however when it is released it will do what every patch I have experienced does which is just cause a repeat of current affairs where people's opinions are divided and everyone is asking for different things.

Personally I think another mode would divide the community. Those who enjoy NTW as a game and do not expect it to be 100% true to real life would stay with classic though I think.
[N]White
Officer

Postby oOIYvYIOo » Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:04 pm

[N]White wrote:Firstly Motta, none of us are entitled to know anything relating the the work the Lordz are doing. It will be done when it is done, all we can do is be patient and wait. I am sure however when it is released it will do what every patch I have experienced does which is just cause a repeat of current affairs where people's opinions are divided and everyone is asking for different things.

Personally I think another mode would divide the community. Those who enjoy NTW as a game and do not expect it to be 100% true to real life would stay with classic though I think.

We cannot know a release date ? :roll:
What that,has to do with the work they are doing ?
You do not need to tell me to respect their work ,your knocking on the wrong door.
White calm down,please.
You are wrong, if there are members of this community that should have some "rights" of when this mod will be released,one of those ,its me.
But show me , where i wrote "I DEMAND" ?
You do not need to be unepleasent just because your not in favour of my opinion.
oOIYvYIOo

Postby [N]Lancier » Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:15 pm

oOIYvYIOo i really meant it may take time otherwise course you and i and all in this community know how it happens and what the process is as we are all here for years and i have no authority to tell anything about the possible date tho there is no date for now i guess too. When there is one probably lords team leader will tell about it but no one else i suppose.
[N]Lancier
Officer

Postby oOIYvYIOo » Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:18 pm

Alright thank you Lordz Lancier :greetings:
oOIYvYIOo

Postby [N]Lancier » Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:30 pm

:greetings: :wink:
No Reservations !
[N]Lancier