Shogun 2 Release Date

For discussions of napoleonic games

Shogun 2 Release Date

Postby [N]LS » Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:05 am

March 15th, 2011

News Item

11th November, 2010
Shogun 2 Release Date Announced
The wait is over. We’re excited to be able to announce the release date for Shogun 2: Total War as March 15th, 2011.

Shogun 2: Total War will feature enhanced full 3D battles via land and sea, which made a name for the series, as well as the tactical campaign map that many refer to as the heart and soul of Total War.

Featuring a brand new AI system inspired by the scriptures that influenced Japanese warfare, the millennia old Chinese “Art of War”, The Creative Assembly brings the wisdom of Master Sun Tsu to Shogun 2: Total War. Analysing this ancient text enabled The Creative Assembly to implement easy to understand yet deep strategical gameplay.

Many thanks,

CraigTW (aka Craig Laycock)
The Creative Assembly

http://www.totalwar.com/news/4664
[N]LS
Marshal

Re: Shogun 2 Release Date

Postby [N]Sloop » Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:14 am

Featuring a brand new AI system inspired by the scriptures that influenced Japanese warfare, the millennia old Chinese “Art of War”, The Creative Assembly brings the wisdom of Master Sun Tsu to Shogun 2: Total War. Analysing this ancient text enabled The Creative Assembly to implement easy to understand yet deep strategical gameplay.

Please, just blow my phuqin brains out.
[N]Sloop
Site Admin

Postby [N]Von Clausewitz » Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:52 am

These people are so full of crap. Have they really read Sun Tzu? I've read it. I'm dying to see how they can implement these very broad, common knowledge now, principles. These are so common knowledge recommendations, i wonder what crap they were using for their other games lol. What a bunch of liars.

VC
[N]Von Clausewitz
Marshal

Postby [N]Fullin » Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:55 am

This is the people that in a napoleonic game couldnt get Old guard bearskin hats right.

What laugh they have become.

They think that sun tzu is a type of sushi roll.

And by the way , i found out that their NTW AI was inspired in Moe from the three stooges.
[N]Fullin
Ambassador

Postby Somerset » Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:15 am

we are forming the napoleonic clan of shogun total war join us :lol:
ナポレオンの戦闘隊
Somerset

Return to The Officer's Club