BRUSSELS: The Campaign (beta)

For participation in Marshal Fullin's Campaigns

Re: BRUSSELS CAMPAIGN SIGN IN

Postby [N]Sloop » Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:00 pm

I see the Emperor rallies the peasantry of France to stand against us. We shall brush this rabble babble and titer tatter aside then dine in Paris by Sunday. Not to worry Mon Empereur, we have remodeled a most splendid cottage on the Isle of St. Helena just for you.
[N]Sloop
Site Admin

Postby [N]Tactacus » Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:07 pm

The populace of france has been mustered,I must admit im quite looking forward to this clash of titans,maybe the "eurotrash" can put old nosey in his place.I will be available thurs night and all fri.it may be difficilt getting wym and stilgar US time if we all get on TS when available hopefully we can get this thing going.Harout where are you????

PS If harout hasn't got his arse in gear by fri I will command fullin no problem.

"I'm glad we burned Washington"

Me
[N]Tactacus
Emperor of the IIIrd Empire

Postby [N]Jerniga » Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:58 am

I've recruited Kester as non-[N], Max as [N], Avon as [N], Sloop as [N] So now this gives me

Sloop [N]
BlueMax [N]
Avon [N]
Kester

So looking for 2 more non [N]
[N]Jerniga

Postby [N]Lancier » Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:58 am

I remember the times we were talking with Fullin about a possible ntw3 campaign years ago and finally it is real woaw ! Congratulations Fullin for the initiative. I thought nothing would make me re-install ntw and ntw3 after 1.5 years but never say never ;) I can only play thursdays and some fridays tho but not sure when campaign battles start i expect US times. Anyway if you look for a rusty rookie as a reserve for either coalition or french side let me know. I think i can install game after this weekend. I need to remember/learn the shortkeys and dl TS tho. Vive Fullin & his campaigns. Happy 2015 all.
[N]Lancier
Officer

Postby stilgar » Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:08 pm

I see now. All the campaign fuzz was about bringing Lancier back?! :lol: I do not mind that at all. MP lobby and TS will be a better place with Lance around.

Anyway, now that the result has been achieved, let's make best of it: we have map, robust rules, and an enthusiastic umpire.
stilgar

Postby [N]Wym » Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:11 pm

[N]Sloop wrote:I see the Emperor rallies the peasantry of France to stand against us. We shall brush this rabble babble and titer tatter aside then dine in Paris by Sunday. Not to worry Mon Empereur, we have remodeled a most splendid cottage on the Isle of St. Helena just for you.

How dare these 'shopkeepers' think that they can stand upto the might of our Emperor and his la belle France ?? these petty actors playing at soldiers....With their mad crossdressing king and their bog trotting general and a officer class made up from Noblemen and landed gentry who all prefer the windward passage :poundit: mon dieu........

oui mon général i guess we only need our militia and not the Grande Armée?? our peasants and whores will see this Irish bogtrotting general and his redcoats off...... no need to muster our veterans??

Vive l'Empereur
Viva La Revolution
Viva la belle France :wink:
[N]Wym
Officer

Postby [N]Lancier » Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:18 pm

Great to hear reliable friends Stilgar thanks. ;)
I am just returning from HW and hps/jts campaigns and bringing your present with me mate no worries. :lol:
[N]Lancier
Officer

Postby [N]Sloop » Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:40 pm

Notice:

Marshal Fullin has informed me that due to the an extreem heat wave in Argentina the electricity has failed and they have suffered massive power outages for the last two days. He will be temporarily absent for awhile. I will keep you informed as the news comes in.
[N]Sloop
Site Admin

Postby [N]Von Clausewitz » Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:24 pm

i'll sign up for france.

VC
[N]Von Clausewitz
Marshal

Postby [N]Tactacus » Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:36 pm

So far france fields;
Tac
Vc
Wym
Stilgar
Whilst the new year is in full flow and soldiers sit astride their camp fires,we await reports of clinch,dunk and harout,all still enjoying the xmas festivities no doubt.

"I'm glad we burned Washington"

Me
[N]Tactacus
Emperor of the IIIrd Empire

PreviousNext

Return to The Campaigns