Re: BRUSSELS: The Campaign

Postby oOIYvYIOo » Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:33 am

:angry: ,gg to all . Where can i get the replay
.☠. § § Lusitani Legio ,Fundator membrum
oOIYvYIOo

Postby stilgar » Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:53 am

Merde!

P.S. I hope the Emperor will pardon my inexcusable absence and will allow me fight the enemies of the Empire under his command another day.
stilgar

Postby [N]Tactacus » Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:14 pm

Yes very impressed with both sides in that battle,one of the best games ive played in.I may not be back until monday so the next battle is the massive battle of ligny please feel free to organise and play 3v3 or 4v4 as per the website stilgar or anyone else on the french side as i would like others to play that havn t yet.

"I'm glad we burned Washington"

Me
[N]Tactacus
Emperor of the IIIrd Empire

Postby [N]Lancier » Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:19 pm

Very good battle, dont know who is who from replay but guard gave up early ?
Anyway congratulations all nice to watch such a game, tbh i thought 'how will brits win the game' after 15 mins but i was wrong ... I knew It would be a good decision to leave the spot to Sloop von Blücher :wink:
Teams becoming confusing ? here they are:
[N]Lancier
Officer

Postby [N]Jerniga » Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:46 pm

daMotta wrote::angry: ,gg to all . Where can i get the replay

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sux1bni9ghzf36k/Charleroi%20Camp%204%20v%204.replay?dl=0

here is the link for the battle
[N]Jerniga

Postby [N]Tactacus » Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:11 pm

myself and hekko were guard,the brits did well because the guard can be unstoppable at times BUT once they run out of momentum they suffer from lack of numbers and lack of variety of cav and art.The hour time limit doesn t let them use there advantage with artillery to wear the brits down,if their was no time limit you would see a much different battle. 8 veterans all very good players going at it was what made it memorable.

Me
[N]Tactacus

Postby [N]Sloop » Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:56 pm

Excellent battle as Marshal Sloop performed his famous "Oh shit run away!" maneuver.

Numbers were the key as the Brits had the Hanoverians to fill the ranks. These units coupled with some of the larger British units enables a good sized army. Had the Guard had recruits or cheap units in their build they would have had a great advantage.
[N]Sloop
Site Admin

Postby [N]Tactacus » Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:30 pm

Haha yes sloop I was pretty drunk at this point and I remember saying to dunk"look at him run dunk get him chase him down,push on push on" was a great game and indeed I think the guard peaked to early I should of given yoyo more time to wear the flanks down,the guard would of been better used later..I blame the rum. from my perspective kester and jerniga played very well together,there were no weak links in this battle.

Me
[N]Tactacus

Postby oOIYvYIOo » Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:27 am

[N]Jerniga wrote:
daMotta wrote::angry: ,gg to all . Where can i get the replay

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sux1bni9ghzf36k/Charleroi%20Camp%204%20v%204.replay?dl=0

here is the link for the battle

Thank you . I will try to have a video about this one ,if possible with Tac and you Jerniga the commanders to explain the moments,plans and all the rest .
oOIYvYIOo

Postby oOIYvYIOo » Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:06 pm

[N]Tactacus wrote:" was a great game and indeed I think the guard peaked to early I should of given yoyo more time to wear the flanks down,the guard would of been better used later..

And that was youre plan before the Battle :drunk: ,i was the bait and had orders to hold whatever might come.I think it was more the anxiety for the combat and the clock ,and logically the boldness of the British forces looking for a combat on the center,as we already imagined that it would happen, were the key for our failure.
Rest well, i hope to see the British forces to start to use other officer on the battlefield.

Thank you Fullin .
oOIYvYIOo

PreviousNext

Return to The Campaigns