Campaign General Rules

For participation in Marshal Fullin's Campaigns

Re: Campaign General Rules

Postby [N]Fullin » Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:59 am

People can be divided into two classes: those who go ahead and do something, and those who sit still and inquire, 'Why wasn't it done the other way?' -- 0liver Wendell Holmes
[N]Fullin
Ambassador

Postby oOIYvYIOo » Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:18 pm

I would like to ask for at least 2 rules that should be implemented .

Generals ,cannot be used on the first lines of engagements ,and or to avoid that he has to be on the rear. Unfortenly it happened yesterday from the French forces, a french general went berseker and was fighting on a cavalry assault.The punishment for this type of conduct should be hardle punished ,with 1 or 2 per centage of casualties,a example.

No cavalry pulling thru. It hapened yesterday also, 3 cavalry mooving through a pioneer square.
For the ones that dont know whats pulling thru,you can look for it on youtube and you will plenty of videos. What it does it causes the target not to respond correctly to the attacker that hes doing it ,making the target to loose moral and no to engage in melee or shoot.

LOC unit ,if possible should have a aura .

Taking the example the campaign that is going on ,the attacker should have a limit to attack,like 2 turns after discovering enemy armies. We are going on turn 4 and there was no attack from the attacking side .The attack only happened due they mooved in attacking stance to a place where they thought it would be empty.
From my personal opinion ,i dont mind for the attacker to take their time to attack i just wrote what i wrote to avoid any issues .

N thank you once more for creating this game concept for NTW III community.
.☠. § § Lusitani Legio ,Fundator membrum
oOIYvYIOo

Postby [N]Fullin » Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:19 pm

Noted
Thank you for input.
[N]Fullin
Ambassador

Postby [N]Sloop » Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:34 am

We need a rule concerning an attack by the fearsome General Unit. I worry about not about the Old Guard assaulting, but just the sight of the General Unit makes me pee my pants!
[N]Sloop
Site Admin

Postby Hannibalic » Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:06 am

It takes balls to complain about gamey tactics when both of you're redlining both flanks.
Hannibalic

Previous

Return to The Campaigns