Game desync

For technical help

Game desync

Postby [N]Bloody Bill » Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:08 pm

I have had five games in a row that my game desync. I have no idea what is causing this to happen. I am running all graphics low except for unit texture which is high and particles which is high for smoke. I have even tried all on low and get the same results. I have to verify game cache every time I play and I always have two files that need fixed. Sp works fine no issues on campaign or battles against AI. I only desync in Mp battles. Does anybody have any ideas of what I need to do before I uninstall the mod and try again?
[N]Bloody Bill

Re: Game desync

Postby [N]Clinch » Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:18 pm

Bill you may want to check your internet. I know you did a speed test and all was well but when you were ts chatting, there was lag in your transmission. Try downloading a free game from steam (use team fortress 2 or something). Just give it 10 minutes or so. If your sustained dl speed is less than 400 kbps then that may be an issue. Let me know and I will help you every way I can. Also check for viruses and defragment hard drive.
[N]Clinch
Officer

Postby [N]TBone » Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:07 am

I finally know how to fix your problem.

Stop Playing. :lol:

Try reinstalling ntw and ntw3 and check with your internet provider. There have been problems with internet throughout N including Cyn and Myself. It's a temporary thing so just wait it out I guess. :charge:
[N]TBone

Postby [N]Bloody Bill » Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:55 pm

Clinch, I downloaded war inc. battlezone. I downloaded the entire game in about 16 minutes, I did notice at one point it went from 2 MB download to 4oo kbs then 0 then back up to 1.9 and then finnished.
[N]Bloody Bill

Return to The Mairie