This is what we were talking about

For discussions of napoleonic games

Re: This is what we were talking about

Postby [N]Clinch » Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:45 pm

I sent this message to Nick (Ultimate Generals)

Hey Nick, my name is Clinch (Ryan) and I come from a clan that plays NTW3. Many members of our clan are Americans and have longed for a good civil war game. Anyways, our clan has been the modding and beta testing team for NTW3. In fact, we had been in beta for 8 months before our first release. I have background in playing CWG2 and my other clan members always talked about Sids game. I believe I have a good group of level headed guys for playtesting that will evaluate the game on every aspect. We would love to beta test your game if you require more people. I check the forums here almost daily so you could reply anytime. If we are or are not needed, I do wish you the best of luck in this venture and I look forwards to the results.

32 posts
Sent Yesterday, 05:21 AM
Hey Ryan thank you a lot for contacting me. I believe you could help after we make our first alpha that I will agree it is in good state to start providing for testing. We can talk after 1 month again roundly.

Clinch Rifles
Novice

Sent Today, 03:32 AM
Sounds good Nick and thanks for the reply.
[N]Clinch
Officer

Postby [N]Harout » Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:17 am

[N]Clinch wrote:I sent this message to Nick (Ultimate Generals)

Hey Nick, my name is Clinch (Ryan) and I come from a clan that plays NTW3. Many members of our clan are Americans and have longed for a good civil war game. Anyways, our clan has been the modding and beta testing team for NTW3. In fact, we had been in beta for 8 months before our first release. I have background in playing CWG2 and my other clan members always talked about Sids game. I believe I have a good group of level headed guys for playtesting that will evaluate the game on every aspect. We would love to beta test your game if you require more people. I check the forums here almost daily so you could reply anytime. If we are or are not needed, I do wish you the best of luck in this venture and I look forwards to the results.

32 posts
Sent Yesterday, 05:21 AM
Hey Ryan thank you a lot for contacting me. I believe you could help after we make our first alpha that I will agree it is in good state to start providing for testing. We can talk after 1 month again roundly.

Clinch Rifles
Novice

Sent Today, 03:32 AM
Sounds good Nick and thanks for the reply.

Initiative like this should be applauded!
[N]Harout

Postby [N]Clinch » Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:13 pm

I figured it would give us a good chance to see if we like it enough to buy it.
[N]Clinch
Officer

Postby [N]Fullin » Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:43 am

[N]Fullin
Ambassador

Previous

Return to The Officer's Club